How to Close NOT RESPONDING programs ?
1. Open Task Manager. (CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Right Click on Taskbar and Click Task Manager)
2. There's a difference between Windows 8 with the older version of Windows.
on Windows 8 :
1. Click More Details on Task Manager.
2. Find the Program that not responding on the Processes tab.
3. Right Click on the Program, then select GO TO DETAILS and the Tab will automatically go to Details Tab.
4. and Just right click on the Program Name and click End Task.
on Windows 7 or Older Version :
2. Right Click on the Program, then select GO TO PROCESS and the Tab will automatically go to Processes Tab.
3. and Just right click on the Program Name and click End Process.
or the Short Way :
1. Press Windows+R.
2. Type tskill <program name> (without < >), press enter
ex : tskill explorer
3. and Viola ! the Program will close.