Install deb package
.deb packages is the extension of Debian software package format and the most often used name for such binary packages. Package file is helpful when you don't have internet connection. You can install .deb package by using dpkg (Debian package management system), dpkg is used to install, remove, and provide information about .deb packages. To install follow this step below :
1. Download your .deb package.
2. Open your Terminal/Konsole, go to folder where you put your .deb package by using cd.
3. Type sudo dpkg -i package_name, then press enter.
4. Enter your root password.
5. dpkg will check dependency for that package, if there is an error while checking dependency, you must install the dependency that required by the package.
6. If the depends meet the requirement, Package will install automatically.
7. Install Completed, Check your new application.